Thursday, March 22, 2012

My top ten.

Can I just take a moment to list everything I'm grateful for, from today alone?! The feelings come on, of course: embarrassment, suspicion of pride, general enjoyment, but I'm shouting praise to God, so I hope this is okay!

1. While cleaning the garage this morning I finally found Mia's blue leash!!! She and I took a walk a little later on and I think it made all the difference. There wasn't as much tugging and we were both generally happy, a little more comfortable, I think.
2. I published, submitted actually, my first short story! I have no idea what will come of it, it was to an online journal, but it felt like a first step forward. I also felt a little moment when I purchased a new ink cartridge. It is the little moments that count :) My plan IS to start printing off and completing all the works I already have on my computer, so that I can feel them tangibly accumulate. If I really want to be a writer, I think this would be a good way for me to find out if I have what it takes to make it. I'm believing that the desires of my heart will align with what God has in store for me. He will open doors only He can open and close doors only He can. Thank you, God for an ever increasing reliance on you and your will for my life. Amen.
3. My diploma came in the mail today! I was instantly so happy! I can't even describe, it was like getting exactly what you wanted for your birthday without ever expecting a thing. I am SOOOO grateful :)

I may not be sure of a lot of things, but so far today has been such a blessing from God. Could it have been that 5:30 AM prayer sesh??? haha. now off to make dinner for the little ones (my sister and her friend. lol). Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment