Friday, May 3, 2013

A Few Things About Being a Mom

(This is me at twenty weeks with little Hezekiah snugged tightly)

I've never been more thankful for decaf coffee than I am tonight! When all things seems crazy and I can't figure out where my brain is or when I'll get my old self back, I sure am glad I can pretend to have it all together and sit back, and sip, sip, sip on a cup of coffee made just right. :)

After looking at pictures of myself, which I've been taking since about ten weeks into the pregnancy, I can finally understand what moms mean when they say, "I wish I could get my body back!" I actually thought that tonight! I was looking at a picture from 12 weeks or even fourteen weeks and then one from tonight--22 weeks. It makes no sense. I know I'm pregnant. I know it will not stay the same, but my mind is coming from a whole new perspective. The sound track sounds something like this.
Oh, you're body will never be your own.
And your son is not even yet full grown.
Yet you sit and wonder why you are unhappy.
It's probably because you're feeling flabby.
Well, that is not important when you're growing something in your bellyyyy.
Got to let it go and 
be happy!
Happy he's a boy and happy your alive.
Keep believing it will change and that you will be alright!

Oh yeah, I've got mad skill. Good night everybody. I just wanted to try my first blog with adding a picture. I'm liking it <3 

love, jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment