Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christ's Love is a Symphony

Can you believe He died for you and me?
Not backing down, if it means bringing you into eternity.
Saving your soul from an enemy;
whose ways are real, he's constantly attacking me.

But when I've had enough,
when my vision gets cloudy and the rain starts becoming reality,
I realize I need to run to the King
because He saves me consistently.

There's an image He wants us to have,
one of beauty and grace,
in His arms; my resting place.

The world only offers confusion,
a place where you are comfortable losing,
a daily battle or struggle,
and never gaining control,
but when you give your life to the one and only, Christ.
He makes all of it change, He does away with the strife.

We can live for eternity, bow to the savior, get to know Him by name,
put a fire inside you, an instant flame,
that the world will be drawn to,
so instead of me saving you, it will be the people who you
bring to the Cross, giving hope to the lost.

Turn them away from an enemy,
who threatens their perspectives of life and of love and of beauty.
He came down to save me, He came down in His glory,
He came down so that we could live out our lives
to His beautiful symphony.

No comments:

Post a Comment