Friday, November 4, 2011

Well, it is the day before my birthday and it has got me feeling all excited. The beautiful Fall weather and the approaching two holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas, are undoubtedly fueling my euphoria. I'm diving right in and playing along. I've never felt happier and I can't even begin to number the reasons I should be so thankful. The people in my life are amazing and their strengths are strengthening me. I know I have seen too many fantasy films when the image I use to describe the transaction is a dying woman who extracts the youth from all the beautiful people she encounters, thereby regaining her own strength. That's okay though, the part I need to remind myself of is that it doesn't endanger the victims, in fact, in my story it is more than a benevolent relationship, it is dually beneficial. In my mind, those I encounter will be nourished by whatever shine I can impart on them. I trust in God that what they see will be what they need to encourage them and the process will be cyclical. That way the light is moving around the world to the reaches that I can only hope to see. Maybe someday. For now, I'm perfectly content to dream about it and to love the view I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment