Friday, September 2, 2011

Ray of Sunshine

Instead of being this sparkling commentator it seems I have been the stater of irritants. I wish it were different, however, here I am.

First up, If I want to get a book published apparently the way to do so is by claiming to write a piece on a time period in history and then carry-on with whatever "secret" agenda I had. I'm venting about the most recent novel I read. I am planning a topic secret event so I cannot reveal the name of the book (just in case!) but the sneaky little author's name is Robert Stone. I bought his book thinking he would enlighten me on a subject that I knew, and still know, little about. Turns out I'm very knowledgeable on his time in the Navy and as a write. Thanks, Mr. Stone. I'm glad I bought the book at The Goodwill instead of full price. Not that his life story isn't worth the buck fifty I spent, but I could have gone with out the deception. Well played sir, well played...

No comments:

Post a Comment