Friday, March 22, 2013

Philippians 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!"

My mission for the day: be grateful. Sounds easy, right? It better be! I have an amazing family and a loving husband. I have a beautiful job babysitting such a cute little girl. I have two cute doggies who are going to need a walk. Oh, and that's right, I have an adorable, intelligent baby on the way :) Whose, by the way, heartbeat Greg and I listened to yesterday until I started cracking up and ruined it all :P I have an incredible best friend who wasn't satisfied with me waiting until 8 pm to tell her whether or not the doctor revealed the baby's gender or not (she didn't). But yeah, overall, life is awesome and I'm happy to be practicing thankfulness, even as a 25 year old who should have it down pat. :) Ah well... Have a good day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment