Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It is a good morning, isn't it?

That reminds me of an activity I did when I was in Italy this summer. If you put different emphases on the ending, I could be asking two different questions up there. I like them both.

Well, my semester is winding down to a close. I need to finish a paper and continue studying for an exam and then I'll be done. I'm still deciding on how and when I'll leave. I need to get my statements of purposes revised and lengthened and then submitted to two of my professors. I want to complete those grad school applications to the best of my ability before I head out. Not to mention the packing that needs to be completed. What a whirlwind. But an absolutely good one.

I'm looking for a job, this time as a college graduate!!! Who would've expected this level of excitement? I didn't. I'm nervous, too. Going home will be brilliant. I enjoyed talking to my professor the other day because he correctly identified how it feels, there is grief yet triumph. I liked that guy :) (in a total, he is a Dad figure kinda way).

I'm so blessed and thankful and I know my life will be great. It is a beautiful day, so I'm just gonna concentrate on that for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment